Friday, December 10, 2010

Dog(Plane)Fight.


To start off, that game was very difficult! If I can barely play the game I have no idea on how the pilot could do all of the controlling. While I was "attempting" to play the game I had to worry about not crashing into the ground, making sure the plane was going in the direction for a good aim of shot, and actually shoot at the other plane! I know that when there was an actual dogfight the pilot wasnt alone. The shooter in the back and the pilot had to be in complete sync with each other. If one went wrong the other was in trouble too. Thinking about it at first seems like if you were the shooter you shoot; if you were the pilot you steer. After playing the game it gives a good experience to understand that they not only had to do their job, they had to understand what their partners job was, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment